TeacherFinder got another major update and some exciting new features. It’s almost 12 years and the journey continues …
About SpyrosAddicted to any kind of hacks, coding, django, debian, vim and caffeine.
I could not find a coffee table that I like enough to put in my living room. While searching, I came across the idea of Epoxy Resin River Table (DIY).
I was hooked…I had to try to build it … here are my results …
Step 1: Building a mold and finding the walnut slabs
Step 2: Resin Color Preparation and Deep Pouring
Step 3: A lot of Sanding and Polishing
The Final Result
A successful integration with TeacherFinder is now live.
Almost a decade for TeacherFinder. Another major upgrade that aims to offer the best possible experience and usage to users…
It is clear that as the volume of data keeps increasing, internal tools that will help you build a better subscription business are required. You have to be able to use all the data that you have in order to understand your customers and grow your business. That’s what DataGrinder is all about. A custom internal tool for data mining.
- Another major update …
- HandCrafted Epoxy Resin Table
- HireMe Update
- TeacherFinder, what a journey…
- DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
- 7-years non-stop, time for a server upgrade!
- HireMe is up and running
- The Marathoner’s Metaphor
- TeacherFinder – Got a major update!
- Anonymity, privacy, data control, no-tracking
- When agile fails, a hotfix is not enough
- My server setup
- TedTalk: Motivation & Work
- cloudNotes is up and running!
- Building a simple blog with Django
- The illusion of “data deletion”
- Switching to a ThinkPad T430
- TeacherFinder got a facelift
- DuckDuckGo, using it almost for a year now.
- QAWeb – Using Django via SSH for QA Stats
- Volvo Race 2012 – Fireworks, View from Salthill
- Customizing Firefox UI
- TeacherFinder – Text Link Ads and Ad Preview
- Salthill Bay – A sunny day.
- TeacherFinder goes International