It is clear that as the volume of data keeps increasing, internal tools that will help you build a better subscription business are required. You have to be able to use all the data that you have in order to understand your customers and grow your business. That’s what DataGrinder is all about. A custom internal tool for data mining.
You are here: Home > DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
About SpyrosAddicted to any kind of hacks, coding, django, debian, vim and caffeine.
agile anonymity cloudNotes Cluster Cracking Cryptography data control DataGrinder Data Mining Diskless Dissertation Django Epoxy HandCraft HireMe HTTPS inefficiencies privacy python Resin River Table search-engines Security server setup software development software struggles SSL Subscription Model TeacherFinder TLS tor trust video Web Platform Wireless
- Another major update …
- HandCrafted Epoxy Resin Table
- HireMe Update
- TeacherFinder, what a journey…
- DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
- 7-years non-stop, time for a server upgrade!
- HireMe is up and running
- The Marathoner’s Metaphor
- TeacherFinder – Got a major update!
- Anonymity, privacy, data control, no-tracking
- When agile fails, a hotfix is not enough
- My server setup
- TedTalk: Motivation & Work
- cloudNotes is up and running!
- Building a simple blog with Django
- The illusion of “data deletion”
- Switching to a ThinkPad T430
- TeacherFinder got a facelift
- DuckDuckGo, using it almost for a year now.
- QAWeb – Using Django via SSH for QA Stats
- Volvo Race 2012 – Fireworks, View from Salthill
- Customizing Firefox UI
- TeacherFinder – Text Link Ads and Ad Preview
- Salthill Bay – A sunny day.
- TeacherFinder goes International