A useful autocomplete feature was added today at the searching capabilities of TeacherFinder. The autocomplete look is as follows…
You are here: Home > TeacherFinder – Autocomplete, a Better Search
TeacherFinder – Autocomplete, a Better Search
About SpyrosAddicted to any kind of hacks, coding, django, debian, vim and caffeine.
agile anonymity cloudNotes Cluster Cracking Cryptography data control DataGrinder Data Mining Diskless Dissertation Django Epoxy HandCraft HireMe HTTPS inefficiencies privacy python Resin River Table search-engines Security server setup software development software struggles SSL Subscription Model TeacherFinder TLS tor trust video Web Platform Wireless
- HandCrafted Epoxy Resin Table
- HireMe Update
- TeacherFinder, what a journey…
- DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
- 7-years non-stop, time for a server upgrade!
- HireMe is up and running
- The Marathoner’s Metaphor
- TeacherFinder – Got a major update!
- Anonymity, privacy, data control, no-tracking
- When agile fails, a hotfix is not enough
- My server setup
- TedTalk: Motivation & Work
- cloudNotes is up and running!
- Building a simple blog with Django
- The illusion of “data deletion”
- Switching to a ThinkPad T430
- TeacherFinder got a facelift
- DuckDuckGo, using it almost for a year now.
- QAWeb – Using Django via SSH for QA Stats
- Volvo Race 2012 – Fireworks, View from Salthill
- Customizing Firefox UI
- TeacherFinder – Text Link Ads and Ad Preview
- Salthill Bay – A sunny day.
- TeacherFinder goes International
- TeacherFinder – Autocomplete, a Better Search