TeacherFinder got another major update and some exciting new features. It’s almost 12 years and the journey continues …
Almost a decade for TeacherFinder. Another major upgrade that aims to offer the best possible experience and usage to users…
It’s been a while, but the new fully upgraded version of TeacherFinder has been published. A lot of new features, enjoy!
Recently, I was working on facelifting TeacherFinder (TF). Tonight, I uploaded the new version which includes a better look & feel, together with some updated features for the search engine.
The majority of the changes were focused on optimizing the respond time for the requested queries. The searches are now performed a little bit faster, making searching on TF much easier. Finally, the visibility for classified ads was further improved and a number of statistics with regards to the TF visitors became available.
TeacherFinder goes international! The team of TeacherFinder will continue developing additional features, targeting to create the best user experience possible.
- Another major update …
- HandCrafted Epoxy Resin Table
- HireMe Update
- TeacherFinder, what a journey…
- DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
- 7-years non-stop, time for a server upgrade!
- HireMe is up and running
- The Marathoner’s Metaphor
- TeacherFinder – Got a major update!
- Anonymity, privacy, data control, no-tracking
- When agile fails, a hotfix is not enough
- My server setup
- TedTalk: Motivation & Work
- cloudNotes is up and running!
- Building a simple blog with Django
- The illusion of “data deletion”
- Switching to a ThinkPad T430
- TeacherFinder got a facelift
- DuckDuckGo, using it almost for a year now.
- QAWeb – Using Django via SSH for QA Stats
- Volvo Race 2012 – Fireworks, View from Salthill
- Customizing Firefox UI
- TeacherFinder – Text Link Ads and Ad Preview
- Salthill Bay – A sunny day.
- TeacherFinder goes International