It’s been a while, but the new fully upgraded version of TeacherFinder has been published. A lot of new features, enjoy!
…a unique platform for any kind of notes…
The first version of cloudNotes is now available. A project that aims to complement with the best possible way TeacherFinder. Two years of hard work, dedication and endless late night coding, but worth it all the way! A tremendous experience that resulted into a clean design, a novel architecture and a secure cloud-based platform, which is built on top of so many different technologies.
- HandCrafted Epoxy Resin Table
- HireMe Update
- TeacherFinder, what a journey…
- DataGrinder | When data intimidates, you grind!
- 7-years non-stop, time for a server upgrade!
- HireMe is up and running
- The Marathoner’s Metaphor
- TeacherFinder – Got a major update!
- Anonymity, privacy, data control, no-tracking
- When agile fails, a hotfix is not enough
- My server setup
- TedTalk: Motivation & Work
- cloudNotes is up and running!
- Building a simple blog with Django
- The illusion of “data deletion”
- Switching to a ThinkPad T430
- TeacherFinder got a facelift
- DuckDuckGo, using it almost for a year now.
- QAWeb – Using Django via SSH for QA Stats
- Volvo Race 2012 – Fireworks, View from Salthill
- Customizing Firefox UI
- TeacherFinder – Text Link Ads and Ad Preview
- Salthill Bay – A sunny day.
- TeacherFinder goes International
- TeacherFinder – Autocomplete, a Better Search